This is my go-to recipe if I crave something creamy, salty and peanut-y. Trust me, this is amazing. Not only does it taste good but also the macros for one serving is on point: Kcal: 427 – Carbs: 22gr – Fat: 5gr – Protein: 47gr – Fiber: 20 – Sugar: 14gr
So if you need to get some protein in or you’re following the low-carb-lifestyle (which I do not recommend though) or you just want something tasty, then this is the dish for you!
Peanut pasta for two
- One pack (200gr) of Soy bean fettuccine from A La Eco
- 2tbsp of Natural Peanutbutter
- 2tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2tbsp Tamari Sauce
- Put your ”pasta” into boiling water for 5-10 minutes or untill soft, rinse.
- Stir your remaining ingredients together in a small bowl or cup until you’ve reached a thick consistency.
- Put your ”pasta” and the sauce into a pot and stir.
- The sauce should melt and therefore blend well with your pasta.
- Serve with a side salad and perhaps top with some pistachios.