So yesterday was a busy day in the kitchen, making new recipes and such. And I came up with this!
You should be.
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 200gr dark chocolate
- 4 tsp egg replacer (or flax egg, about 4 eggs)
- 1 small banana (mashed)
- 100gr coconut sugar
- 100gr xythol (or 100gr more of the coconut sugar)
- 100gr wheat (fiber fin, almond, coconut etc.)
- Preheat your oven to 175°C (350°F)
- Melt the oil and the chocolate together in a small pot, be sure not to burn it!
- Mix the remaining ingredients, except the wheat, together in a bowl or in a mixer.
- Slowly mix the wheat into your dry mixture.
- Add your chocolate oil in and mix it together on high speed for a couple of minutes, until it’s smooth and creamy.
- Put in the oven for around 40 minutes and then in the fridge for 20.
- You can put frosting on your cake but I don’t think it is necessary even though it has frosting on my pictures, the cake is sweet enough already but I do recommend whipping up some vegan cream..